oh my gosh!!! Is this how it is once your children enter school????? I am not even going all out for PTA president or anything and I feel like I am drowning!!! This has been my week(maybe I am just spoiled?)
Monday --- take father in law to Dallas Love, shop for Emily's party since I have mother in law for help. Take advantage of that for shizzle
Tuesday -- RETURN to dentist to have crowns put back on, after spending over $2000 at the first of the year for the same crap!... because they came off on Friday, and told one of my fillings HE did has to have a root canal and crown.... $800.... enough said... just taking antibiotics now, to try to keep swelling down until Christmas is over. Blessing in disguise... great way to loose a little extra weight
Weds--- KDO
Thurs--- Pick up father in law from Dallas Love, run errands with the in laws, they are moving across the street.
Fri --- room mom responsibilities for Emily's field trip, her birthday, more family coming in
Sat --- 12 six year old girls at the house for birthday party.
BIG SIGH... just getting it all out helps peeps!!!! Love to you all... count down until Halloween Party!
Pumpkin Pasta
3 weeks ago




2 comments:
Where to start? I feel your pain sista and it all speeds up from here! Hang in there until we can talk Beth into those "top shelf" margaritas!
Name the date and time!!! I need some therapy!
Post a Comment