Saturday, July 24, 2010

Toe-t-ally Painted



Trying to get this off the ground... scary! I would like to start booking appointments, and see how busy I get and then I will decide on renting a booth or doing something else... that would involve a travel trailer.... not sure - does that sound too creepy?? Picture super cute paint job?! Any ideas would be great. I didn't major in marketing!

I guarantee all my work. All nails should last 3-4 weeks. I will be happy to fix anything within 10 days as long as it wasn't messed up due to improper care. If poor care was the cause, a $2 per toe charge will be applied.

If your interested, I will email you some of my work. I am also available for parties. Please pass the word around.

Here is something I've done just because we're rooting for our team!!!

Call me for an appointment

No comments: