skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blogger Virgin
ok --- so I think I finally deleted all the "extra" blog pages that I created while trying to set my blog up --- but now I need some tutoring! How do you guys add all the blog pages you visit? Did yall take a class on this or am I just dense? I can't believe I am spending this Sunday afternoon trying to figure this out!
3 comments:
Easy, sneazy... just click on CUSTOMIZE, then LAYOUT, then ADD A GADGET, then BLOGLIST. (You'll have to copy/paste the address for each one you want to add.)
Now, let's talk layouts... :)
Yo Yo Yo Mizzz Kapka.... just sendin my shouts out from the Akins pad! You are Blessadizzled!
Beth, peace out!
great page, I love this blog thing...so how did you do your name so pretty on the top and where did you get your super cool layout?
Hope your having a super week!
Post a Comment