Thursday, February 19, 2009

advice...anyone... hello ANYONE

so today while Blaine was crying because I wouldn't let him be mean to his sister, who is home from school due to lovely strep and flu virus, I thought... wow - what a great op to take a pic and post on my blog of my precious baby. But then I thought twice about going into his room for fear I may beat him!
I don't get it! How can he be so good at school for his teachers, and good for me while sister is at school. How can you teach a 3 year old not to be jealous!! And I am not just talking about Emily, its anything and anyone.... Jamie, my neighbor Beth, family, facebook..... How can I curb his jealousy and keep my sanity!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Wow, someone is actually blogging! What is with everyone lately? It's like a universal blogging hiatus? No advise, just dropping in to say hi! :) Good luck with this!